What is a Brokerage Event?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet at high speed. 30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
How does it work?
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile
1) Online registration
I. Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality
and meaningful profile. The better the quality of your profile the more
meeting requests you will receive. In case you need help, please
contact your local EEN support office.
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
IV. Your Availability
- 28 slots of 30 minutes are available on the 2 days for the meetings
- Chose the time slots you can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots
Participation in the Brokerage Event is free of charge for exhibitors but 120 euros (VAT included) fees are charged for visitors.
Payment is due by credit card and you will receive an invoice (or you can download it via your private access to the plateform).
For other methods of payment please contact us.
Cancellation policy: All cancellations must be notified by email CCI Occitanie (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 27th November 2019. The cancellation will be subject to a 50% refund on the participation fees. No refund will be possible in case of cancellation after 27th November 2019.
2) Promotion of published profiles
- All approved cooperation profiles will be published online and will be for everyone to see. You can change your profile any time.
- All participants of the event will view your cooperation profile.
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER the event.
3) Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings. Check which cooperation profiles are most promising. Intelligent search options allow a quick identification of the most suitable participants/cooperation profiles. Within a few minutes you should be able to identify future potential business partners.
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
III. Your personal meeting schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time, table number & and who you are going to meet) a few days before the event
IV. Confirm your participation
- In case you have meetings the organizer needs to be sure that you will attend the event. Please confirm or cancel your participation once you are asked. Otherwise the event organizer has to inform all your meeting partners that meetings are/could be uncertain. This causes additional work and makes the event less reliable.
4) At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform.
- At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings.
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting.
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.
Dates for your agenda
- 06/12/2019 Deadline to register and submit a cooperation profile
- 06/12/2019 Deadline to request face-to-face meetings
- 10/12/2019 Validate your meetings schedule
- 11/12/2012 Bilateral meetings (Wed. 10am - 6pm)
- 12/12/2012 Bilateral meetings (Thu. 9am – 5pm)
The earlier you submit your cooperation profile, the better chances you have to find the right partner!